New Date to be advised
18 years and older
Places limited, bookings a must!
This workshop is a beginner level photography course aimed at the photographer just coming to terms with their camera. We will cover basics such as:
- How your camera works.
- Setting up your camera for everyday use.
- The technical basics such as ISO, Aperture and Shutter speed and the relationship between these.
- Learning how to adjust these values to produce good exposure and artistic imagery.
- Taking photos, covering:
- Working with different lighting situations
- Using flash
- Adding perspective and interest to your photographs
- Vitally: Composition!
There is a theoretical element as well as a practical element and places are limited to 5 attendees.
- Camera Manual
- Dress for going outdoors.